Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

This one time...at band camp

I've been really bad about posting lately.  My inspiration has disappeared.  I think it has to do with my overwhelming job and vacation looming.  My brain is already there!

I have one more day of work before a 12 day break.  I will be away for half of the time but I will try to get myself back on track.

In the meantime, I'm leaving you a fun flash fiction contest to check out




Christa Desir is hosting an awesome Band Camp Flash Fiction contest this month.  The entries can all be found here.  Stop by to read some funny stories and don't forget to vote here


16 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing that flash fiction contest. I love ff contests.

    For me, it's vacation that has thrown me for a loop. I have a two and a half month break that has thrown a wrench into the little routine I had during the spring. But every month is a new month. Have a great July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vacations are relaxing - trust me! And I could come up with some wild stories for that contest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have way too much fun!
    And thanks for stopping by my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a fantastic vacation. I hope it fills you with joy and inspiration for your writing. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your time away on vacation is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe, that contest sounds hilarious. You've got very good reason to take a mental break from posting - have a wonderful, wonderful trip.

    And can I tell you that you've made my whole week with the reviews you posted of Three Daves? I'm soooo thrilled you liked it that much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your vacation. I cannot even remember my last one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a fun time away and rediscover your muse! Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leaving on vacation a couple days ahead of pulling out of the drive way is a common problem for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a wonderful vacation! Happy 4th of July! Julie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy your vacation!
    I wish I could have a few days off to travel a bit.
    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww....thanks for the shout out. And I LOVED your piece:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you have a fantastic vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just voted. Hope you're enjoying your break.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well that blog challenge should prompt some very interesting stories!

    ReplyDelete