Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

New Month, New Blog, and other Happenings

WOW I hadn't blogged in a while on anything besides Whale/Dolphin Wednesday.  In case you missed Tuesday's post, I am attempting to run a second blog only on Whale/Dolphin issues and go back to using this blog for "Random Writing" the way it was intended.

If you are interested in my new blog, check out Ocean Advocate

So, what are you planning in November?

Have you heard about the "I'm Thankful for my Readers!" blogfest?  Check out VikLit and Tara Tyler for more info


Good luck to all those participating in NaNo this month!

And what's this teaser we are hearing about with the "It's Time to Give Back" blogfest???

The suspense is killing me!


Are there any other blogfests coming up?  How was your Halloween?
Don't forget to check out my other blog.

10 comments:

  1. Signed up for Tara and Vic's blogfest. Andrew, Matthew, and I are hosting one on November 16 - I Miss You Blogfest. And I know what the tease is all about...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - I love your Autumnal theme - so pretty! There's an award for you over on my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Linda, I love your autumn theme, too, Heather. Really lovely treat for the eyes and what lies behind them.

    I hope your Hallowe'en was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping in and leaving a comment:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Nano's going to drive some bloggers insane. I wish them well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm taking part of the Thankful BlogHop. I'm taking a brief blog break in mid-November, but I'll see what I can sign up for when I come back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the month of November and I AM thankful for my readers, so, I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, congrats on your new blog! And yeah, there's one other little blogfest I happen to know about... ;)
    Mina's Resurrection Blogfest!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm jumping to your other blog in a second.
    Ocean advocate, I love this love of yours for whales and dolphins.
    I'll go check the blogfests you mentioned too.
    Always on the look for new enthusiastic followers; I'll hopefully get some new in November!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Heather - lots of fests happening .. and NaNo - I'll join in with another later on ... Good luck with the new blog though ..

    Cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete